Sunday, December 4, 2011

How do I check my Express store credit card application status?

I applied for their student credit card about a month ago and have yet to hear back! I've been online and it says I should have recieved an answer within 7-10 business days and the associate at the store told me around 15 days. It's been a month and nothing! I was trying to find a way to check the status. Anyone have any ideas?|||I think you should ask the manager of your local store. It may be that your card was stolen in the mail.|||Get a number and phone the card company's service line. The application form or store can tell you who carries the credit. Be aware that with the credit crunch, some creditors will take ridiculous amounts of time to process cards. CITIBANK is one of them. I already had one of their cards with an office supply store and it expired so I ordered a replacement, I was told 7-10 days. I really should have automatically gotten a replacement but it didn't happen for some reason. It took me 6 months !!! to finally get the replacement after 7 calls and getting the same 7-10 day story. Each time I asked if there was a problem and they told me NO, your account looks fine. Finally I had to demand to speak to a manager and that worked, I got my card. Next time I will not be so patient and will demand a manager after the second call.|||I heard a lot of people have problems with credit cards





I received a credit card from http://www.creditcard-terminal.com/





and service was amazing

No comments:

Post a Comment