Thursday, December 15, 2011

Do you think Mr. Kennedy's role in the WWE will be diminished to mid-card status?

I sure hope not Mr. Kennedy is one of the most talented wrestlers on the WWE roster and has great mic skills something that is lacking in most wrestlers nowadays. I think that the WWE needs to push him into a main event spot and have him go after one of the major championships.|||Well..it already has been diminished to mid-card status, he wasn't doing much on smackdown before he took his break. |||Sadly yes.





Hes a great wrestler and has good Mic Skills, but vince is running his company into the ground |||Yes.Unless he can get over right away.|||i think for a while maybe but i would really love to see the match orton vs kennedy it would totally rock!





did anyone notice he wasn't as abnoxious as normal?





and how is the rock like barrack obama??





do you think kennedy is becoming the y2j of the wwe (making fun of ppl?)|||Sadly, for the moment, yes. It appears like the World Title scenes on both Raw and Smackdown are sort of crowded (Jericho, Orton, Batista, Cena on Raw..........Edge, HHH, Hardy, and possibly Taker on Smackdown), so I think they'll use him for awhile in the midcard for awhile.





IF, and I stress, IF Christian Cage returns...I would nearly LOVE LOVE LOVE for those two to work together in some way (whether they're allies or nemesis...either way, their work will be GOLD!)








@ tennant





"and how is the rock like barrack obama??"





Wow.....that's like asking how the Olson Twins are alike.





1. Barack SOUNDS EXACTLY LIKE The Rock when they speak





2. The word "Barack" is soooooo similar to saying "The Rock"





3. They both actually look a bit similar, and favor slightly





If you ask me, they couldn't be ANY MORE similar.|||It's like every time he gets a major push, he gets injured.I was excited to see his return last night, but all he did was come out to talk about his movie.





. . . ?





I don't know about you, but that was kind of retarded to me. I think sadly you're right. He'll probably remain a mid-card for a long time.

1 comment:

  1. Nice thought came from you, I just noticed that this is about Green card application form and it was the detailed information that I need to complete my research.

    ReplyDelete