Thursday, December 8, 2011

If I get married and get a conditional green card/permanent resident status...?

I am an international student (on F-1 visa right now. f I get married and get a conditional green card/permanent resident status within the first two years of marriage, and then I enroll into school, will I still have to pay non-resident tution fees?|||you may recieve a conditional green card within 6 months. If you enroll in a school within the state you reside you will not pay non-resident fees|||When you get a green card you will be a resident, so long as you meet the other requirements (how long you have been in the state, etc.)|||I got my conditional green card 5 months after I filed all the papers|||No. You'll be qualified for resident fees after 1 year in most states.

No comments:

Post a Comment