Thursday, December 15, 2011

How long after i485 adjustment of status or register permanent residence approval do i receive green card?

I went to my Immigration interview a few days ago,and the IO told me i was approved and a green card mailed to me in about 30 days.This was under a I485 adjustment of status under i245


So people that have gotten approved is it more like 2 weeks or how long does it take?|||from the date of the interview to getting our green cards was about 3 weeks for my daughter and another week or so for mine..............each person gets their own envelope..make SURE you take a copy of the paper that it comes with as you will need that when it come time to renew your card.





Once you have that card you can then go down to the SS office and show them all your papers so that they can start that set of paper work, but be warned it does take a few weeks for the info to get into their system, you will NOT be leaving the SS office with a ssn and card, that too will come in the post about 3 weeks after you go there.|||never, just jump over the fence

No comments:

Post a Comment